Dr Stephanie Barrett is a consultant physician and rheumatologist based in London.
Sub Specialities: Inflammatory arthritis, Osteoporosis, Vitamin D deficiency Gout, Womens’ Health, Workplace related limb pain, Widespread pain and fibromyalgia
Dr Stephanie Barrett has over 17 years consultant grade experience, as a consultant rheumatologist.
Dr Stephanie Barrett is a member of:
- Fellow of Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of GMC (General Medical Council)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London
- Council member of IDF (Independent Doctors Federation)
- Arthritis Research UK
- NRAS (National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society)
- Member of British Society for Rheumatology
- Member of National Osteoporosis Society
- Member of Chelsea Clinical Society
- Member of Medical Protection Society
- Member of British Medical Association (also elected member of private practice committee in August 2012)
If you have any questions on rheumatoid arthritis please contact Dr Stephanie Barrett here.